+ 1 631 617 3454

IRS Tax Filing

IRS Registered Tax Return Preparer. Personal and Business

  • IRS Help

We can help you to file your income tax return

  • We Are Certified by IRS

  • Direct Communication with IRS

  • Don’t Risk Loosing Documents

  • Incorporate Your Business

Honest Service You Can Trust!

  • Get Your ITIN Number Faster

  • 100% Money Back Guarantee

  • Convenient OIffice Process

  • You Don’t Have to Send Your Passport by Mail to IRS

  • IRS Help
  • IRS Help
  • 1. Find out if you are required to file a federal income tax return

  • 2. Determine your tax filing status

  • 3. Calculate your dependents and personal exemptions

  • 4. Report your income for the tax year

  • 5. Claim eligible tax credits and deductions

Federal Income Tax Forms

  • Form 1040 (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return) (a.k.a. “the long form)

  • Form 1040A (U.S. Individual Income Tax Return) (a.k.a. “the short form)

  • Form 1040EZ (Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers With No Dependents)

  • Form 1040NR (U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return)

  • Form 1040NR-EZ (U.S. Income Tax Return for Certain Nonresident Aliens With No Dependents)